KO Creative's owner, Kerry Browen, brings more than twenty years of experience in the field of publishing, graphic design, brand marketing and advertising working with Fortune 500 companies well as countless smaller and medium-sized businesses.
Kerry founded her graphic design business on a personal work ethic of respect.
- Respect for a client's specific business goals, challenges, and priorities
- Respect of time
- Respect of budget
Fortune 500 Clients
- Best Buy
- The Musicland Group, Inc.
- Sam Goody
- Media Play
- Cub Foods
- Fingerhut/Montgomery Wards Direct
- Police K-9 InVest Project
- Alexandria Blizzard Hockey
- Runestone Museum Alexandria, MN
- Alexandria Downtown Merchants
- Titus 2 Homes
- The Windmill Project
- Douglas County Public Health
- Someplace Safe of Douglas and Pope County
- Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Habitat for Humanity
- Alexandria Public Schools
- Lake Irene Preservation Assoc.
- Voyager Industries
- EDCO Products, Inc.
- Brenton Engineering
- Rhino Markers, Inc.
- Bitzen Machine
- Infrastructure Resources, LLC
- Common Ground Alliance
- Alexandria Light and Power
- More than 20 years of experience in graphic design, creative direction, brand marketing, budgeting and marketing supervision, publishing and advertising in retail, manufacturing, business to business, publishing, and direct sales.
- Extensive knowledge in the following media: website development and design, sheet-fed and web press advertising, outdoor, print promotions, direct marketing, newsletter development, catalog design, and art direction, environmental graphics, newspaper advertising, package design, trade & entertainment magazines, trade shows, and broadcast advertising.
- Implemented advertising and design strategies reflecting the national brand image of contract clients
- A co-creative and team leader of electronic print production, copywriting, proofreading, digital imaging and outside suppliers. Hire and train designers and production staff.
- Developed, organized and implemented marketing plans for AMP2, LLC, KO Creative, LLC, and Definitive Women Magazine.
Awards & Honors
- 2016 – Bronze Telly Award
- 2016 - Eight-year Business Recognition Award for Definitive Woman Magazine
- Minnesota School Public Relations Association (MinnSPRA) 2014 STAR Award for Alexandria
Public School District 206 Alexandria High School Course Catalog
- MinnSPRA 2013 STAR Award for Alexandria Public School District 206 Annual Report
- MinnSPRA 2013 STAR Award for Alexandria Alumni Magazine
- 2009 BNI Notable Networker Awards
- 2007 Feature article in Lake Home Magazine
- 2006 Echo Press Newspaper Photography Award Winner
- 2006 Front Page Muralist Feature Article in Echo Press Newspaper
- 2005 National Grocers Association Creative Choice Awards Best of Show and Best Advertising Campaign winner for Cub Food’s Rancher’s Preferred Branded Beef campaign, yielding a 17% increase in beef sales.
- 2003 MN PRSA Classic Awards Winner for a Cub Foods Brochure Design
- 2001 Buffalo News (NY) Best Catalog DMP award
- 1998 Musicland Group, Inc. President’s Award Winner for job excellence