Discover Great Design
In today’s fast-paced world, we only have a few moments to grab people’s attention. Great graphic design can be the difference between a sale and a shrug. KO Creative can KO-llaborate with you to make sure you’re sending the right message, then KO-create a seamless brand experience.
As a Visual Designer with 25+ years of agency and corporate experience, Kerry has had success in creating print campaigns and multi-media solutions while driving the development and implementation of compelling creative and brand design strategies among enterprise-level clients and small business clients with KO Creative, LLC.
Creative services include:
- Brand identity development – logos, letterhead, business collateral
- Visual merchandising – sign design, in-store displays, murals
- Multi-Media Design
- Apparel & Package Design
- Magazine Publishing
- Online & print promotions – brochures, branded materials, catalog design, circulars
- Online & print advertising – newspaper, magazine, and campaign concepts
Brand Identity Development
You gotta brand out to stand out! Your brand identity is your handshake with the world. It is the personal impression formed after every encounter with your company, and includes everything from the look of your logo and website design, to the tone used in business e-mails. Your brand identity sets you apart from the herd, and if people form an emotional attachment to your brand, you’ve struck gold.
Should your branding be lively and engaging? Serious and authoritative? Fun? Wholesome? From logo to website, to advertising and marketing campaigns, we have you covered.
Create something extraordinary for office, home, or retail environment.
Kerry’s murals and environmental design projects have been creating buzz for business owners and homeowners around the USA.
- 2019 Best of Alexandria Award – Advertising Agency
– Definitive Woman Magazine, Published by AMP2, LLC
- Broadcast Award
– 2016 Bronze Telly Award for EDCO Products commercial
- Public Relations Awards
– Minnesota School Public Relations Association (MinnSPRA) 2014 STAR Award for Alexandria High School Course Catalog, MinnSPRA 2014 STAR Award for Alexandria Alumni Magazine and Annual Report
– Minnesota Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Classics Award for Cub Foods diversity program featuring a tri-fold Brochure
- Retail Advertising Award
– Designed in-store permanent signage and print ad campaign for Cub Foods 2005 Rancher’s Preferred Branded Beef campaign. The campaign received a National Grocers Association Creative Choice Award for Best Advertising Campaign and a Best of Show Advertising Finalist
- Direct Mail Award
– Buffalo News Best Catalog DMP award for Media Play entertainment store’s holiday catalog
- Telly Award for EDCO’s “Forever Home” video, produced by Image Studios, was awarded a Bronze Telly Award in the Non-Broadcast – Corporate Image category at the 37th Annual Telly Awards in March. With over 13,000 entries from all 50 states and numerous countries, this is truly an honor.
View the commercial at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2BhrGr5nuY
Get in touch!
Contact us for an estimate on your graphic design project, ask us a question, or call to chat about what you’re up to. If you want feedback on the next step for your branding strategy, consultations are happily given.
Call Kerry at 470-349-9446 or 320-491-8580 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org